HubSpot is looking for a Web Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve websites and full-stack Web Apps.
- Cooperate with and influencing leaders across marketing.
- Create things that drive business value and make an impact.
- Explore new technologies and figure out where to use them.
- Come up with creative ideas for projects and work through them with your teammates.
- Stay learning and advancing your skills by digging into the code.
- Manage multiple projects with many moving parts.
- Get important work done while caring about the quality.
- Set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same.
- Be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs.
- Minimum 2 years of web development experience.
- Effective experience creating single page applications.
- Proficient experience with server-side development such as Node.js.
- Expert working knowledge of RESTful services.
- Demonstarted understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility.
- Proven track record in using a CSS preprocessor (Sass, LESS).
- Strong skills in front-end frameworks (React.js) and templating systems (EJS).
- Familiarity with version control in a team setting.
- Organized with great attention to detail.