Digital Shifters is looking for a Web Support Specialist in North Carolina, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise client support tickets by taking ownership or routing to the appropriate employee and oversee until completed.
- Make changes to Websites using HTML and Photoshop.
- Produce positive interaction with all clients through resolution/completion of a ticket.
- Follow time spent on all projects, and accurately report time for billing purposes.
- Aid in quality assurance testing for newly developed Websites/applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1- year web development experience.
- Effective experience with HTML, CSS, FTP.
- Proficient experience with cross-browser compatibility.
- A willingness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Detail oriented and has the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and outstanding personality.
- Ability to perform minor changes and work around PHP.