Adobe Campaign is considered to be one of Adobe Marketing & Analytics suite of creative, smart, and effective tools, which offer a great set of marketing solutions to all marketers, analysts, advertisers, retailers, and businesses.
On this front, it should be mentioned that Adobe is producing and powering a large suite of tools, solutions, apps, and software, which focus on all digital marketing and social media fields, such as Design, Photography, Video & Audio, Web & UX, Advertising, Analytics, E-commerce, Retail, and Marketing.
And, Adobe Campaign is one of these creative tools, which make Adobe be considered to be a Leader in Cross-Channel Campaign Management, as with Adobe Campaign tool, marketers, advertisers, brands, and businesses can lead every channel. Adobe Campaign can be a great choice in analyzing your digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Take your email marketing from good to great.
- Quickly create and edit beautiful, personalized, and responsive emails in a variety of ways that meet customers on their terms.
- Set up rules to define the different content each customer sees in their email.
- Automate email responses from Campaign or integrate with Adobe Analytics to trigger custom remarketing email based on individual user actions.
- Ride along on every customer journey.
- Adobe Campaign helps you build customer profiles from data gathered across all of your channels.
- With this profile, you can orchestrate campaigns across online channels like email, web, and mobile, as well as offline channels like direct mail or your call center.
- Design, execute, and personalize your marketing across channels while improving customer experiences on every device and touchpoint.
- Take advantage of customer profiles to extend or enrich your campaign data by adding new attributes or tables to existing records.
- Set up preference centers to make adjustments based on your customers’ interests and preferences. This helps you enrich customer profiles and manage contact fatigue.
- Turn your omnichannel marketing into a single customer experience.
Services & Features:
- Omnichannel Marketing Features:
-SMS and push notifications
- Customer Journey Features:
- Email Marketing Features:
The Adobe company has not provided pricing information for this product or service.