AdStage Automate is considered to be one of the smartest tools and software in the digital marketing campaigns and social media ads, which are powered and presented by AdStage software company.
AdStage Automate tool is also considered to be a very important software that enables all marketers, advertisers, retailers, e-commerce specialists, brands, and businesses to use automation in increasing their Ads efficiency through all the digital marketing channels and social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Otherwise, AdStage is considered to be one of the most popular software companies that give great help for all paid marketers to make decisions that drive business growth with closed-loop reporting and automation.
Coming to the company story, AdStage was founded in 2012 by Sahil Jain and Jason Wu. While working at AOL and Cisco, they saw how digital marketing altered the playing field for businesses of all sizes. Technology and data changed the way marketers worked and measured their success.
Today, paid marketers at leading agencies and companies in almost every industry depend on our platform as their trusted source of truth. AdStage is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We’re hiring!
- Automate repetitive tasks so you can focus on strategy.
- Help you increase your Ad efficiency.
- Keep your creatives fresh and fight ad fatigue by automatically rotating or scheduling new ads to run for certain calendar dates or based on performance metrics.
- Create flexible and powerful optimization rules with simple IF/THEN logic. With automated rules, you can monitor and control your campaigns based on CPA, ROAS, and other calculated metrics.
- Schedule ads to deliver at the most optimal times of the day or week. Choose which hours and days to show your ads across your paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Build Rules to make predefined changes based on KPIs you set up.
- Schedule ads to run for certain calendar dates or rotate in fresh ads based on performance and prevent ad fatigue.
- Take action based on your own KPIs using existing metrics across all networks.
- know how your campaigns are performing by monitoring your accounts 24/7 with triggered email alerts.
- Select the hours & days you want your ads to show.
- Decrease budget on off days or completely pause and enable ads.
- Quickly perform campaign cleanups. Pause, enable, increase, or decrease bids or budgets based on the performance or naming convention.
Features & Services:
- Optimization Rules
- Flighting & Rotations
- Calculated Metrics
- Bulk Actions
- Core – $499 / month
- PRO – $699 / month
- Elite – $999 / month
- Enterprise – Pricing At Scale