BigHerd is the best bug tracking tool and visual feedback software. Moreover, BugHerd is designed to make it easy for teams to collaborate and communicate no matter what type of website you’re creating and managing.
BugHerd officially launched to the SaaS market in 2011. Based in Melbourne, Australia, the company was co-founded by Alan Downie and Matt Milosavljevic in 2010.
Benefits of Using BugHerd:
- BugHerd feedback is sent to the Task Board, a kanban-like environment that’s perfect for those managing or actioning feedback.
- Capturing the context is the best way to resolve bugs and respond to website feedback
- BugHerd pins website feedback directly to page elements with a simple point and click.
- Collect, manage, and action website feedback from one location.
The Top Features of BugHerd:
- BugHerd is a simple one-stop bug tracking and website feedback tool
- Simple to set up
- Simple guest feedback
- Video feedback
- The best website feedback
- The best way to manage website feedback
- Standard: $39/mo
- Studio: $59/mo
- Premium: $109/mo
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.