Canva is a free drag-and-drop graphic design platform that loaded with enough easy-to-use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging content that gets shared. It features drag-and-drop editor and premade professional layouts to make designing quick and easy.
Additionally, Canva cuts out the requirement for an expert designer and lets you design the exact vision you have in mind using their vast image collection.
From pre-sized social media image and header templates to marketing materials, documents, presentations, invitations and ads, you’ll find almost everything you need where Canva really presents a variety of content types.
Even better, Canva’s collection of content types continues to develop. For example, Canva recently introduced templates for both eBooks and resumes.
- Canva is a great design tool for public relations professionals where it one of the best websites to create designs.
- You can use every Canva template for free.
- With user-friendly applications, over a million images and fonts, and budget-friendly price rates, you simply can’t go wrong with Canva.
- Users can also comment on their work, which enhances communication and collaboration.
- It easy for users to build documents and designs from scratch.
- Users have the ability to create custom designs and templates that contain elements of their brand and company.
- Canva has the tools and functionalities that allow users to design awesome, appealing, and relevant content and the capabilities to make the process easy and seamless.
- Canva allows you to share designs with a thousand people before you have to pay.
- Photo straightener
- Image cropper
- Add text to photos
- Speech bubble maker
- Photo enhancer
- Photo blur
- Photo vignette
- Design grids
- Free icons
- Photo frames
- Graph maker
- CANVA: Free.
- Canva Pro: $12.95/month.
- Canva Enterprise: custom pricing for enterprises.
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.