Content Explorer by Ahrefs lets you find the most popular content around any topic or from any website. You can sort content based on social share or backlinks.
You need to have a paid subscription to make the most out of it and the free version lets you see the only a limited amount of data. If you are an existing paid user of Ahrefs, you would love this newly added feature.
Benefits of Using Content Explorer:
- Research over a billion web pages, complete with SEO and social metrics.
- Combine advanced operators to refine your search.
- Content Explorer supports advanced search operators. With the right combinations, you can easily find link-building prospects, low competition topics, partnership opportunities, and more!
- Delve deeper into any piece of content
- Easily see whether a page is gaining or losing backlinks and organic traffic over time with Content Explorer in-line charts.
- Find broken link building opportunities in seconds.
- Content Explorer reinvents broken link building. Combine the live/broken filter and referring domains filter to find dead pages on a given topic with backlinks.
- Reverse engineer your competitor’s content marketing strategy.
- Enter your competitor’s domain into Content Explorer to see how frequently they’re publishing and republishing content.
- See which sites have yet to link to you.
- See content trends over time.
The Top Features of Content Explorer:
- Organic Traffic
- Domain Rating
- Social Shares
- Referring Domains
- Traffic Value
Content Explorer Pricing:
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $179/month
- Advanced: $399/month
- Agency: $999/month
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.