Freshdesk is a top cloud-based customer support software that gives you everything you need to deliver exceptional support.
Freshdesk focusses on cross-functional team collaboration to deliver exceptional customer support. This is not exactly a digital marketing tool per se, but a tool that digital marketers cannot ignore.
Connect with your customers on the go by converting all emails from the customers to tickets and responding to them without any delay. That’s Freshdesk for you. It makes sure that you do not miss out on any email in the cluttered inbox.
Freshdesk streamlines customer conversations from across multiple channels including email, phone, chat, and social media.
Launched in 2010, Freshdesk is used today by over 100,000 companies including Honda, Pearson, UNICEF, Cisco, and Azimo. Their parent company is Freshworks Inc.
Benefits of Using Freshdesk:
- Over 150,000 businesses of all sizes trust us.
- Work together as teams to quickly and efficiently solve customer problems.
- Unify and manage all support-related communications from multiple channels on a single platform.
- Manage your end-to-end field service operations right within Freshdesk.
- Leverage Freshdesk’s built-in capabilities to automate repetitive helpdesk tasks.
- Create a self-service experience for customers with a knowledge base and forums.
- Identify problems, plan based on metrics and improve helpdesk performance.
- Customize your workflows, customer portal, agent roles and more to make the helpdesk truly yours.
- Freshdesk ensures enterprise-grade security with features and comprehensive audits of networks, systems and regulatory compliances to protect their product and platform.
The Top Features of Freshdesk:
- Blossom: $15/agent/month billed yearly
- Garden: $29/agent/month billed yearly
- Estate: $49/agent/month billed yearly
- Forest: $109/agent/month billed yearly
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.