Gliffy is software for diagramming via an HTML5 cloud-based app. Gliffy is used to create UML diagrams, floor plans, Venn diagrams, flowcharts along with different other kinds of diagrams online.
Moreover, Gliffy diagrams can be shared with and edited by users in real-time.
If you need a flowchart maker for your business, a wireframing app for a design project, or a diagramming tool for a software engineering team, Gliffy has your back.
Benefits of Using Gliffy:
- Try the #1 App in the Atlassian Marketplace
- Diagram & Flowchart Software for Every Project
- Drag and drop shapes or use templates and themes.
- Share diagrams via URL or embedding.
- Choose who can view, edit and comment.
- Add visuals directly to Jira and Confluence.
- Access previous versions in the revision history.
- Import and edit old diagrams, export new creations.
The Top Features of Gliffy:
- The Easy Way to Draw A Diagram Online
- Diagram with ease
- Share with anyone
- Collaborate instantly
- Integrate with Atlassian
- Preserve and track changes
- Professional: $7.99/mo
- Team: $4.99/mo
- Enterprise: Contact them.
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.