Google Analytics 360 is considered to be one of Google Marketing Platform’s tools and services. Google Analytics 360 is an intelligent tool that provides marketers, advertisers, and enterprises with insights they need to better understand their customers. Accordingly, they can then use those insights to take action, such as improving their website, creating tailored audience lists, and more.
- Understand how your site and app users are engaging with your content so you know what’s working and what’s not.
- Access Google’s machine learning capabilities to help surface new insights.
- Use insights from your analytics to drive real impact with connections to Google’s advertising and publisher products.
- Analyze data quickly and encourage collaboration with an easy-to-use interface and shareable reports. You can also use the built-in connection to Google Cloud to access powerful tools for identifying insights.
Features & Services:
- Analytics Intelligence:
Answers to Your Questions
User and Conversion Modeling
User Flow Reporting
Data Freshness (Analytics 360 Only)
Unsampled Reports (Analytics 360 Only)
Roll-Up Reporting (Analytics 360 Only)
- Data Analysis and Visualization:
Filtering and Manipulation
Visualization and Monitoring
Custom Funnels (Analytics 360 Only)
Advanced Analysis (Analytics 360 Only)
- Data Collection and Management:
Tag Management Support
User Access Controls
Custom Tables (Analytics 360 Only)
Google BigQuery Export (Analytics 360 Only)
- Data Activation:
Intelligence and Anomaly Detection
App Notifications and Remote Configs
The Google Company does not provide the pricing listing of its products; if you need to try Google Analytics 360 by Google Marketing Platform, talk to Sales here.