Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that can help you track and report site traffic, SEO, engagement, ad revenue, and activity on social media.
Through Google Analytics, you can also track goals (like driving visitors to a certain page or hitting conversion points), follow the paths of your visitors, or see how people interact with a page in real-time.
According to Moz’s 2015 Online Marketing Industry Survey, 91% of the sample reported using Google Analytics. Since it’s free, Google Analytics offers an excellent return on investment because it comes equipped with the resources marketers need.
- Google Analytics gives you the free tools you need to analyze data for your business in one place.
- Understand your site and app users to better evaluate the performance of your marketing.
- Analytics is built to work with Google’s advertising and publisher products so you can use your analytics insights to reach the right customers.
- Process and share your data quickly with an easy-to-use interface and shareable reports.
- Discover all the ways that Analytics helps you turn data into insights — from detailed reporting tools to intelligent data analysis and more.
Services & Features:
- Answers to Your Questions
- Proactive Insights
- User and Conversion Modeling
- Audience Reports
- Advertising Reports
- Acquisition Reports
- Behavior Reports
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Data Collection and Management
- Data Activation
Google Analytics is a free tool.