Google Assistant is one of Google’s products and services that is an artificial intelligence-powered virtual assistant developed by Google that is primarily available on mobile and smart home devices. Unlike the company’s previous virtual assistant, Google Now, the Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations.
- Google Assistant enables marketers and advertisers to help their customers find answers and get things done.
- It is now available across more than 500M devices worldwide.
- It also helps everyone get things done —in the home and on the go.
- Make sure you’re front and center when people are looking for your brand and services.
- Give your brand a voice.
- It helps users buy products, book appointments, find stores, and more.
- The Google Assistant can help you grow metrics that matter.
- Drive real business results.
Features & Services:
- Case Studies:
The Google Company does not provide the pricing listing of its products; if you need to try Google Assistant, Visit here.