Google Cloud (Google Maps Platform) is one of the Google’s most popular products and services that is a suite of cloud computing services that run on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
- Google Cloud help advertisers, marketers, and businesses explore where real-world insights and immersive location experiences can take their business.
Integrate Google Maps directly into your ridesharing app to decrease navigation friction for your drivers and improve wait times for your customers.
Create immersive, real-world games with millions of customizable 3D structures, up-to-date global data, and seamless integration with Unity.
- Asset tracking:
Improve business efficiencies by locating vehicles and assets in real time, visualizing where assets have traveled, and routing vehicles with complex trips.
Features & Services:
- Maps Static API
- Maps SDK for iOS
- Maps SDK for Android
- Maps URLs
- Maps Embed API
- Street View API
- Mobile App Backend – Gcp Price: $2,083/month
- Storage Backend – Gcp Price: $1,758/month
- Data Warehouse – Gcp Price: $79,995/month
- 10pb Photo App – Gcp Price: $209,715/month
- Multi Region – Gcp Price: $272,630/month