Google Trends is considered to be one of Google’s tools and products that are mainly used by experts, analysis, and marketers. Google Trends is a website that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. It also uses graphs to compare the search volume of different queries over time.
- Google Trends help the user, marketers, advertisers, and experts explore what the world is searching
- It also enables them to compare the relative search volume of searches between two or more terms.
- Google Trends also provides a great set of stories and insights within Google data.
- Additionally, it allows the ability to see what was trending on Google by year.
- Finally, Google Trends is a free service that’s provided by Google.
Features & Services:
- Trending searches
- Year in search