In this article, we will showcase one of the smartest free search marketing tools, which introduce a great suite of solutions related to search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). This smart and effective tool is GTmetrix.
GTmetrix is powered and produced by GT.net as a tool for all managed hosting customers to easily determine the performance of their sites.
GTmetrix is offering a great set of benefits for all marketers, advertisers, webmasters, SEO &SEM specialists, and publishers, as it provides them with marketing, search engine optimization, and search engine marketing solutions, which tell them a lot about their website performance.
Otherwise, GTmetrix helps marketers, advertisers, webmasters, SEO &SEM specialists, and publishers analyze their site’s speed, discover how their site loads, and make it faster, hence it can be one of your top choices when it related to any field in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Analyze your site’s speed and make it faster.
- GTmetrix gives you insight into how well your site loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.
- GTmetrix tells you a lot about your website performance.
- It also gives you the full picture of how your site loads and helps you detect where bottlenecks are.
- Schedule GTmetrix to test your pages daily, weekly or monthly to ensure your site stays optimized.
- Get alerts if your page triggers a certain condition!
- Analyze the loading of your site from different regions around the world to see how users in the area would see it.
- See your page performance on an actual Android phone (only available at our Vancouver region; monitoring & API access not available)!
- Record a video of your page loading and pinpoint exactly where bottlenecks occur!
- Simulate your page load on various devices (phones/tablets) or screen resolutions, create presets for frequently used options, and more!
Services & Features:
- PageSpeed and YSlow scores and Recommendations
- Page Load Details (time, size, number of requests)
- Various Analysis Options
- Waterfall, Video and Report History
- Monitor Pages
- Set up Monitored Alerts
- Test from Multiple Regions
- Analyze with Mobile
- Video Capture
- Developer Toolkit