Hotjar is one of the latest analyses and feedback tools that allow you to track your visitors’ behavior on your website, including analysis of their clicks, scrolls and video recordings of their sessions.
Hotjar can help you understand what visitors do on your website. The highlight of Hotjar is that it combines, on a single platform, a range of essential analytical functionalities with user feedback tools.
With Hotjar you don’t need different platforms to access this combination of features, each of which increased the cost and complexity of your optimization toolkit. Where Hotjar brings together different analyses, CRO and user feedback functionalities on a single platform (and at a fairly reasonable price).
- Hotjar is a robust software in tracking and understanding your user behavior and feedback.
- You can track Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS®) & the Voice Of Customer (VOC).
- Hotjar let you eliminate the guesswork by watching Session Recordings and see how people are really using your product.
- You can empathize with your users and see where they get stuck. Look at user behavior and ask the right questions at the right time.
- Hotjar helps you listen to what your users have to say by providing a platform where they can voice out their thoughts.
- Hotjar lets you recruit participants from your own audiences right on your website.
- With easy installation and localization support for more than 40 languages, you can maximize the software’s value with ease.
Services & Features:
- Multi-device support (desktop, smartphone, tablet)
- User testing recruitment
- Sites and organization settings
- Feedback polls
- Behavior logic
- Tracking code
- Visitor recordings
- Visitor targeting
- CSV or XLSX format for exported responses
- Conversion funnels
- Heatmaps and Recordings sharing
- Sentiment monitoring
- Customizable widgets
- Form analysis
- Support for over 40 languages
- Basic: Free Forever
- Plus:$29 / month
- Business: Starts at $89/month
- Agency: Contact vendor