LastPass is the best way to manage passwords. You can easily install the extension in your browser for saving and accessing your passwords.
Moreover, because it is easy to forget your password, LastPass will help you with this. Start by filling your password vault, and let LastPass save sites as you log in, import sites from your email, import/upload from another password manager, and more.
Benefits of Using LastPass:
- Secure password storage: Give employees their own vault for storing every app and web login they use.
- Convenient password sharing; Make it easy for employees to share logins while keeping access to corporate data safe.
- Streamlined logins: Capture and fill every credential, without disrupting an employee’s workflow.
- Centralized control: Enforce policies and get actionable insights into employee password behavior from an admin dashboard.
- Simplified user management: Instantly add and remove users, or automate user management with directory integration.
- Access from anywhere: No matter where employees work, they always have their passwords with them, from any device.
The Top Features of LastPass:
- Password Vault
- Digital Wallet
- Password Manager
- Password Generator
- Username Generator
- LastPass Authenticator
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Premium: $3/mo
- Families: $4/mo
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.