Milanote is an easy tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards. Milanote has launched in 2017 and reached #1 on Product Hunt, the front page of Hacker News, and #1 on Designer News—check the threads on each to see the great response. Milanote has also been written up on The Next Web, Lifehacker, etc.
Milanote is used by designers, writers, marketers and other creative professionals from companies like Facebook, Apple, Uber, Dropbox, Google, Adobe, Sony, Nike, etc.
Milanote boards can be a private place to think or a shared workspace for collaboration—you’re in total control of who sees what.
Benefits of Using Milanote:
- Milanote’s flexible drag and drop interface lets you arrange things in whatever way makes sense for your project.
- Instantly see your team’s chances, leave comments, and never miss a thing with smart notifications and alerts.
- When you’re ready, you can invite anyone to view and edit your boards or download a high-quality printable PDF.
- Simple text editing and task management make it easy to add your thoughts to aboard.
- Milanote supports all common file types including JPGs, PDFs, Word, Excel, common design files and many more.
- The Milanote Web Clipper lets you save inspiration and ideas from any website with a single click.
- Anything you save in the Milanote iPhone app will be ready to organize as soon as you’re back at your computer.
The Top Features of Milanote:
- Creative writing
- Design collaboration
- Creative briefs
- Project management
- Remote working
- Professional: $9.99/ month
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.