Sales Hub is one of HubSpot software company’s tools, products, and solutions, which are considered to be a great set of tools that focus on several fields in the digital marketing and social media industry, such as CRM. sales, e-commerce, data management, and marketing campaigns.
HubSpot is considered to be one of the largest software companies, which produce a great suite of digital marketing and social media tools, services, and software for all marketers, advertisers, retailers, brands, businesses, and all people who are working in the digital marketing industry.
HubSpot’s sales software “Sales Hub” is a great choice for all sellers, brands, businesses, and all people who are working in the sales field to get notified the moment a lead opens their email, track every interaction automatically, and organize all their activities in one place.
Sales Hub Deals Feature
- Automate Outreach Without Being Impersonal.
- Create and Share Email Templates.
- Follow Up Flawlessly.
- Land More Meetings.
- Make Deals, Not Data Entries.
- Track Your Entire Pipeline.
- Uncover more new leads in less time.
- Get your emails opened and calls answered.
- Land more meetings and close more deals.
- Manage your pipeline with unparalleled insight.
- Use workflows to automate manual, time-consuming tasks: Rotate leads, create deals and tasks, and more.
- Bi-directional sync with Salesforce means a record of every email, meeting, call, and more is at your fingertips.
- Queue up a list of sales calls, make them from inside your browser, log calls to your CRM automatically, and record calls with a single click.
Sales Hub Mail Feature
Services & Features:
- Gmail and Outlook integration
- Contact management
- Contact & company insights
- Company records
- Email scheduling
- Email tracking & notifications
- Email templates
- Meeting scheduling
- Canned snippets
- Reporting dashboards
- Conversations inbox
- Team email
- Live Chat
- Conversational bots
- Conversation routing
- HubSpot branding removed
- Email sequences
- Phone support
- Multiple deal pipelines
- Sales automation
- Required fields
- Smart send times
- Smart notifications
- 1:1 video creation
- Salesforce integration
- Multiple currencies
- Custom reporting
- Call transcription & reporting
- Calculated properties
- Recurring revenue tracking
- Predictive lead scoring
- Quote approvals
- Single sign-on
Sales Hub Close Deals Feature
- Free – $0
- Starter Starting at $50/month
- Professional Starting at $400/month
- Enterprise Starting at $1,200/month