SAS is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. SAS Software brings various capabilities, which were initially developed for statistical analysis. However, with time the software suite has evolved a lot and now it does a lot more than just, statistical analysis.
- SAS is considered to be the most used tool in the commercial analytics market.
- It can provide complex data and generate meaningful insights that would help advertisers, marketers, and organizations make better decisions or predict possible outcomes in the near future.
- It also enables them to mine, Alter, Manage and Retrieve data from different sources and analyze it.
- SAS also can allow them to analyze data in various ways to meet different needs and goals.
Features & Services:
- Fraud / Security Intelligence
- IoT Solutions
- Supply Chain
- Advanced Analytics
- Cloud Analytics
- Data Management
- Risk Management
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Intelligence
- Personal Data Protection
The SAS Software Company does not provide the pricing listing of its products; if you need to try Sas Visual Analytics, you should request a demo here.