Trello is a visual and content management tool that various organizations use for brainstorming and strategizing content.
Trello works in real-time, real fast. When somebody moves a card, it moves on your board instantly, no matter what device you use. You can keep your tab open all day and never have to refresh.
Trello is a cloud-based project management app that living, breathing project hub of cross-team collaboration no matter where your work needs to happen with over 100+ integrations with other key tools like Google Drive, Slack, Jira and more.
Trello became the next chapter in empowering teams everywhere. The reason Trello is so appealing is that it’s free for small teams and businesses, and it presents a visual way to brainstorm and schedule content online even if your team is remote or global.
- Reducing confusion around project assignments with Trello to organize tasks and track progress.
- Customizable lists that let users follow metrics they are most interested in and use automated notifications to keep informed of all changes.
- Trello allows entire teams to participate in important discussions, send notes, share files and comment on individual tasks.
- The ability to easily upload files straight from Dropbox, Box or Google Drive accounts.
- Trello has a less complex pricing structure.
- You will never miss a deadline ever with a Trello Board.
- Trello works on every platform.
- Trello follows the Kanban system that helps you schedule your task into smaller components by using a system of boards and cards.
- Agile Methodologies
- Budget Management
- Client Portal
- Idea Management
- Kanban Board
- Traditional Methodologies
- Gantt Charts
- Customizable Templates
- Collaboration Tools
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Individual: Free
- Business Class: $9,99 per user per month
- Enterprise: $20,83 per user per month
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.