Wyng builds technology that powers compelling digital campaigns and promotions for agencies and brands. Their culture is rooted in technology and marketing, spanning diverse disciplines and decades of experience across mar-tech, ad-tech, CX, UX, data, and core mobile and web technologies. In 2011, Wyng powered the first ever hashtag campaign in connection with a Super Bowl ad and continues to evolve its platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior. Evidently, Wyng believes great products are defined by intelligent architecture and a passion for innovation. Wyng is headquartered in New York City’s NoMad neighborhood.
Wyng moves quickly and adapts to trends, customer feedback and breakthrough ideas. Also, Wyng is always in touch with their customers, teams, friends and family. Wyng is undeniably themselves– a motley crew, of sorts.
- Make your non-working spend work for you.
- Define success in the mid-funnel.
- Stay aligned with consumers.
- Let Wyng handle your dirty work.
- Reduce out-of-pocket costs and increase the promotional budget with a straightforward pricing model.
- Over-deliver for clients by taking advantage of 24/7 support resources and out-of-the-box, custom and full-service options.
- Win more retainer work and new growth opportunities with pitch resources and on-demand mockups of digital experiences.
- Understand the value and performance of digital experiences with the Digital Campaign Index (DCI), a real-time score that evaluates success.
- Bring your ideas to life and experiment with new concepts in a free Sandbox environment.
- Save time and budget by using our full-service development team to build your next digital experience at a pre-scoped, fixed price.
- Connect all the dots with your CRM, CDP or DMP by integrating data from experiences powered by Wyng.
Services & Features:
- Custom Development.
- UGC Moderation, Rights, Tagging.
- Sweepstakes and Contest Administration.
- Prize Procurement and Fulfillment.
- Integration via APIs.
- Experience Optimization.
- Wyng DO IT YOURSELF: Starts at $99/mo.