Zapier is a great cloud-based integration platform that lets you create automated actions connecting disparate business and productivity apps, all without any coding knowledge.
Zapier gives people internet superpowers by letting them easily connect and automate the apps they use. Partners, including Salesforce, Intuit, Google, and Dropbox, utilize Zapier to offer their customers integrations with 1,000+ apps. The Zapier Developer Platform enables developers to add APIs for private or public use.
Zapier integrates with applications such as Slack, Google Sheets, QuickBooks, Facebook Lead Ads, Google Docs and more. Support is provided via documentation and an online help desk.
Benefits of Using Zapier:
- Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Link your web apps with a few clicks, so they can share data.
- Pass info between your apps with workflows called Zaps.
- Build processes faster and get more done—no code required.
- Zaps complete Actions, while you solve more important problems.
- We integrate with apps such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs, & many more.
- More than 3 million people rely on Zapier to take care of their tedious tasks.
The Top Features of Zapier:
- Automated Repetitive Tasks Reminders
- Online Templates
- Activity Dashboard
- API Maintenance
- Triggers And Actions
- Online Developer Portal
- New App Updates
- Account Management
- Starter: $19.99 per month
- Professional: $49 per month
- Team: $299 per month
- Company: $599 per month
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.