Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications that helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done.
Its easy, reliable cloud platform for video, phone, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
Zoom was founded in 2011 by experienced leaders and engineers from Cisco and WebEx. Every founding engineer has over 10 years of real-time collaboration software experience.
Its mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that transforms the real-time collaboration experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever.
Benefits of Using Zoom:
- Enable quick adoption with meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device.
- Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop and mobile.
- Enable internal and external communications, all-hands meetings, and training through one communications platform.
- Up to 1,000 video participants & 10,000 viewers.
- Zoom has received numerous accolades and awards over the last year.
- Zoom is a better fit for teams that have frequent video chats and meetings.
- Zoom is used by over 500,000 customer organizations and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
The Top Features of Zoom:
- HD video and audio
- Built-in collaboration tools
- Meet securely
- Recording and transcripts
- Streamlined calendaring
- Team Chat
- Basic: Free
- Pro: $14.99/mo/host
- Business: $19.99 /mo/host
- Enterprise: $19.99 /mo/host
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.