Think With Innovators: Marketing Leaders Expectations in 2018
Google spoke with four marketing leaders from major brands and agencies to learn what they expect to transpire in 2018. And we dug into how they’ll be tapping into new trends and technologies to help their brands succeed.
Watch this video of four marketing leaders and find out what they’re expecting in 2018:
- Technology changes the game
- Consumers become participants
- Experimentation will be key
- Put customers at the center
The four marketing leaders are:
- Eric Reynolds, Chief Marketing Officer at The Clorox Company
- Lynn Power, CEO at J. Walter Thompson New York
- Chris Brandt, EVP and Chief Brand Officer at Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
- Colm Murphy, Co-Head of Strategy at Droga5