Content Jam is the largest content marketing conference in Chicago that will cover areas like marketing conference, experts in content strategy, analytics, promotion, conversion optimization and measurement.
Content Jam in its sixth year was named one of the top content marketing conferences by Huffington Post. Where every year, 300 marketers and top-rated speakers spend two days sharing insights into content strategy, promotion, conversion and analytics.
Content Jam is organized by Orbit Media Studios that is an award-winning web design and development firm in Chicago. Orbit Media Studios has experience with a huge range of web design projects, including eCommerce, lead generation, responsive web design and integration projects.
Content Jam 2019 will take place on 28-29 October at Chicago, IL, USA.
The largest content marketing conference in Chicago [Content Jam]
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Better Marketing Reports
- Everything You Need to Know to Succeed with Social in 2020
- How to Produce a Podcast: a Step-by-step Guide for Digital Marketers
- YouTube Video Content Strategy 101
- Think Like a Storyteller
- The Most Human Company Wins
- Machine Learning for SEOs
- How Connecting Content and Commerce Is the Future of B2C and DTC
- The Best & Worst Part of Your Job
- Transformational Storytelling & the Age of Distrust
- The Video Sales Machine: How to Generate Sales Every Day with Online Video
Why You Should Attend:
- You’ll be able to share ideas and learn from industry thought leaders.
- You will get actionable advice from the leading minds in content marketing
- Network with the best content marketing speakers coming from all around the US
- Through the event, a lot of insight into content marketing strategies, content promotion, content conversion, and information on analytics is shared.
- Main Conference + 2 Workshops: $949
- Main Conference + 1 Workshop: $849
- Main Conference (1 Day Only): $649
Follow up the Content Jam 2019 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in USA during 2019 & 2020 HERE