7th Annual Customer Experience Show Middle East is the #1 CX conference, organized by IQPC Middle East – delivering the world’s leading events to the world’s business leaders.
Customer Experience Show Middle East 2020 backed in Dubai by the CX Network that is an intelligence powerhouse provides premium content and insight from the world’s foremost thought leaders online and across its industry-leading events.
The surge of customer experience has fast become a top priority for businesses and 2020 will be no different. Customers no longer base their loyalty on price or product. Instead, they stay loyal to companies due to the experience they receive.
If you cannot keep up with their increasing demands, your customers will leave you. So be a part of the #CXSHOW2020 where experts meet to discuss the surge in an experience economy.
Customer Experience Show Middle East 2020 will take place on 16 – 18 June 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Don’t miss the #1 CX conference 2020 in Dubai | DMC
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Design Thinking for services – The way forward in reaching excellence & innovation
- Plan, develop and implement chatbots, then keep improving
- Breaking down the silos to achieve customer-centricity
- Re-organizing & strategizing around the customer experience
- AI & IA changing the CX landscape – Don’t be left behind in the fast-evolving industry
- Measuring the ROI of CX – How to link your CX initiative to your ROI
- Saudi German Hospital’s journey to service excellence & patient experience
Why You Should Attend:
- Showcase your offerings to stakeholders across CX, AI, IA, UX and marketing under one roof.
- This is the only Middle East’s CX event where you will learn how CX can attribute directly towards huge financial gains.
- Deep Dive through 70+ trailblazers for amazing insights and use cases.
- The CMO and Future of marketing on-floor theatres will feature free-to-attend sessions for CMOs with inspiring and actionable case studies on future marketing and delivering ROI.
- Primary (2-Day Conference): USD$2,499 + 5% VAT
- Vendor (2-Day Conference): USD$3,499 + 5% VAT
Follow up on Customer Experience Show Middle East 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE