Delivering a great customer experience is hugely important for any business. The better experience customers have, the more repeat custom and positive reviews you’ll receive, while simultaneously reducing the friction of customer complaints and returns, great customer experiences don’t happen by accident, they require a vision and a plan to get there, a great customer experience strategy builds a view of the customer experience from a human-centered design approach.
Customer experience is aiming to reduce customer pain and friction across the lifecycle. It becomes a guiding force for the organization and leadership on the vision, goals, priorities, and roadmap to improving customer experience, and ultimately, business results.
Take a glance at the most effective tactics used for improving customer experience, 2019:
- Customer feedback collection is ranked as the main tactic used for improving customer experience with a rate of 57%.
- Content personalization is ranked as the second most used tactic for improving customer experience with a rate of 45%.
- Social media engagement comes at next as an effective tactic used for improving customer experience with a rate of 38%.
- Customer journey mapping also listed as an effective tactic used for improving customer experience with a rate of 28%.
- Loyalty/rewards programs are ranked also as an improving customer experience used tactic with a rate of 27%.
A Graph Shows The Most Used Tactics For Improving Customer Experience, 2019.