Forward Marketing Summit Sydney 2020 is Australia’s leading conference where 300+ greatest innovators of marketing, data and technology converge.
The previous Sydney events have proved extremely popular, and the 2020 summit will be bigger than ever – as they bring together over 300 digital marketers, data scientists, analysts, developers, and product leaders. Attendees come from globally-renowned companies of sectors including banking, computing, electronics, news media, retail, pharmaceutical and many more.
Forward Marketing Summit Sydney 2020 is organized by Forward Leading that hosts ground-breaking business summits designed to inform and inspire. Its highly advanced conferences focus on three dynamic areas: Management Development, Building Business Connections and Knowledge Discovery.
Forward Marketing Summit Sydney 2020 will take place on 26-27 February at the ICC Sydney.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Omnichannel, eCommerce, and mobile commerce
- B2B marketing
- Brand marketing
- Content marketing
- Data science in marketing
- Marketing technology
- Marketing management strategy
- CMO leadership
Why You Should Attend:
- Explore an incredible range of perspectives and insights from a dynamic range of industries.
- Attendees come from globally-renowned companies of sectors including banking, computing, electronics, news media, retail, pharmaceutical and many more.
- Forward Marketing Summit Sydney 2020 will share best practices of how to leverage data to supercharge the marketing function, build scalable data infrastructures, optimize marketing tech stacks and much more.
- Startup Pass: A$499
- Gold Pass: A$599
- Platinum Pass: A$799
Follow up on Forward Marketing Summit Sydney 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE