AdParlor is looking for an Account Coordinator in Missouri, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Provide reporting files and high-level insights for our clients.
- Aid with monthly invoice files to ensure all campaigns are accounted for and correct.
- Join in analyzing data to uncover campaign inefficiencies and identify pockets of opportunity.
- Help in assembling quarterly business reviews by aggregating and analyzing data and providing insights and strategic recommendations.
- Operate hand-in-hand with the account team to help onboard new advertisers.
- Assure all stakeholders have appropriate ad account access.
- Associate in client kick-off calls to confirm all necessary account checks and balances are in order.
- Promote account team with campaign setups in accordance with agreed upon flight, targeting and budgets.
- Improve and maintain internal account database with appropriate sales operations documents and updates.
- Organize with internal teams to grow what is working, inform improvements and support various needs within marketing, creative, finance, etc.
- Keep on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting; inform clients on the latest product and industry updates and strengthen client product knowledge.
- Understood the competition and ever-changing client goals within the social advertising industry.
- Minimum 1- year work experience in the online advertising industry.
- Effective experience working with social advertising (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat).
- Professional demeanor with demonstrated success being highly analytical and solving problems. You should also be a lot of fun.
- Strong skills in Excel (VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, the whole nine yards!) but Word and PowerPoint are important as well.
- Big appetite for continuous learning.
- Able to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.