Mobisoft is looking for iOS Engineer in India, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and maintain iPhone and iPad application.
- Evaluate the work efforts at varying levels and entail in design evaluation, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls.
- Connect client application with various back-end technologies.
- Operate in coordination with developers in designing architecture and implement a designing strategy.
- Cooperate with people in other disciplines for the production and delivery of project deliverable.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in developing apps for iOS.
- Familiarity with the COCOA framework.
- Expert knowledge of Objective C and SQLite is a must.
- Demonstrated understanding of web development concepts such as REST and SOAP web services, and how to access them from iOS Objective C Code is a prerequisite.
- Effective experience in developing social and location-aware applications.
- Proficient experience of developing apps for varied platforms like Blackberry, Android, Symbian is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on the use of the latest iPhone SDK 5.
- Proven experience in web technologies such as JEE or PHP or .Net is an added advantage.