97th Floor is looking for an Account Developer in Utah, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be in charge of growing our client base in the Bay Area.
- Attend many networking events where you can build a network and bring in leads for your own personal pipeline.
- Directly reach out to targeted individuals to help bolster your pipeline.
- Be prospecting your own leads and working to get them qualified to enter the sales funnel.
- Developing business opportunities where you educate the prospective clients about 97th Floor and understand the needs of the company.
- Cooprerate with tenured 97th Floor sales associates on the deal.
- Report directly with our Director of Sales and work with the rest of the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required).
- Minimum 1-year experience in digital marketing (sales, fulfillment, analyst, etc).
- Expert knowledge surrounding aspects of digital marketing (Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media, PPC. etc.) and how they all work together.
- Demonstrated understanding of how each digital marketing channel helps companies with their overall business goals.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Adobe Analytics.
- Familiarity with (preferred but not required) Moz, Link Research Tools, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs and similar tools.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-disciplined and motivated as well as a team player.
- Uber competitive but always compassionate and helpful to others.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong communication skills via email, phone call, in-person, etc.
- An existing network in the digital marketing space in the Bay Area is huge plus but also not required.
- Ability to organize and analyze data with Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Ability to meet deadlines even if that means working weekends or late nights sometimes.