MOI Global is looking for an Account Director in Weybridge, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful.
- Analyze and monitor client feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met.
- Promote clients to allow us to actively participate in the development of campaign strategies and communication plans at initial planning stages so we can guide, advise and add value in the pursuit of delivering award-winning marketing programmes.
- Direct, retain and grow the account to meet annual revenue and margin targets.
- Manage new business chemistry meetings, pitches and proposals.
- Design comprehensive account plans to win new business from new and/or existing clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology/IT market trends and challenges alongside new and emerging B2B marketing solutions.
- Guide and manage the account teams to ensure campaigns are executed in accordance with client expectations and quality standards.
- Support rigorous financial management of all account, providing accurate monthly forecasts and demonstrating full commercial control over all client accounts.
- Produce excellent account direction by proactively advising clients on top level marketing strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire creative marketing solutions that deliver results Support the Account Managers in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Improve and deliver successful marketing campaigns from brief through to ROI.
- Operate with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reporting.
- Train and guide the team to ensure full understanding of the client brand, their key products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviors.
- Assure their campaigns are constantly delivering results and being managed to a high standard and delivered within the agreed timeline.
- Secure they follow all MOI internal processes and procedures correctly and consistently.
- Sustain a reasonably detailed knowledge what campaigns they are working on (and its status) to be able to cover for any absence and provide a point of escalation for the client.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc
- Minimum 10 years experience in an integrated marketing agency.
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the IT sector.
- Demonstrable portfolio of successful marketing programmes.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality.
- Self-motivated and driven – they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy.
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.