SnapApp is looking for an Account Executive in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with sales management to maximize sales within the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed net new sales revenue and logo targets.
- Identify new opportunities, qualify need and demonstrate the value of the SnapApp platform by leveraging a consultative selling approach.
- Associate with your business development representative (BDR) to identify and penetrate top targets within your assigned territory.
- Efficiently lead time to focus on activities that drive revenue.
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with prospects.
- Successfully identify, manage and overcome prospect objections during the sales process.
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership on the value of interactive content.
- Follow and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Stay abreast of new product features, customer success stories and competitive intelligence.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, SaaS sales environment.
- Effective experience managing all sales related activities within a CRM such as Salesforce.com.
- Proficient experience selling to marketing, a plus.
- Demonstrable success of consistently achieving sales performance quotas.
- Qualified candidates must have a desire to work in a startup environment as one of the foundational members of a growing sales organization.
- Strong verbal, written and phone-based communications skills are required.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Sound work ethic and desire to continuously improve sales effectiveness and business acumen an absolute must.