Socialfly is looking for an Account Executive in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid with the strategy, design, planning, budget, and coordination of influencer marketing campaigns on behalf of Socialfly clients.
- Study, identify and develop relationships with key influencers.
- Coordinate with account management teams to source opportunities for our clients to engage with influencers.
- Pitch influencer marketing opportunities to existing and incoming clients.
- Keep up to date on proper FTC guidelines for influencer promotions and ensure Socialfly adheres to any new developments.
- Design insightful, data-based reporting of influencer.
- Help organize and attend influencer networking events as needed.
- Help in creating proposals for new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and execute paid placements.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field.
- At least 2 years of previous PR, social media or influencer marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive outlook and contribution to a collaborative work environment.
- Passionate about influencer marketing.