Speak! is looking for an Account Executive in Portland, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on business development strategies that generate business and strengthen our clients’ position in the marketplace.
- Consistently prospect for new revenue opportunities using client and category insights.
- Design custom solutions-driven campaigns that meet client needs across multiple media platforms including digital (SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Email and PPC).
- Seek opportunities to expand relationships with key clients by taking an active role in understanding their business needs and competitive landscape.
- Create positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving clients’ objectives.
- Set strong relationships with internal team members by providing agency team with clear and concise direction for the successful execution of campaigns.
- Successfully leverage a team of pre- and post-sale professionals to drive sales volume and better serve more customers.
- Positively and professionally represents Speak!.
- Obtain assigned revenue goals.
- College degree with 2 years of sales and/or B2B experience preferred.
- Effective expertise in digital and brand marketing strategies.
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills required.
- Sound desire to learn and become entrenched in the ever-evolving digital marketplace.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and dependable transportation required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to compose and deliver frequent in-person sales presentations.
- Solid presentation skills and ability to communicate with decision makers at all levels.
- Ability to efficiently organize workload and workflow is critical.
- Ability to work well with internal teams.
- Ability to think “outside the box” and develop “big picture” solutions.