CTI Digital is looking for a Account Manager in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Engage in day-to-day contact with clients, handling incoming support issues.
- Reply to client requests, to maintain our high level of customer service.
- Interpret client requirements to the technical team, for an efficient resolution.
- Support relationships with client contacts and update detailed CRM records.
- Write and present service proposals, leading bid preparation and pitches.
- Effective experience in an account manager position, or a producer and project manager role within the digital industry.
- Proficient experience in CRM systems, Project Management tools, Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with Magento or Drupal, from a non-developer perspective.
- Demonstrable commercial responsibility for projects and accounts.
- Expert knowledge of Hubspot CRM and JIRA project management tools specifically.
- A strong communicator and negotiator.
- Well-organized, with outstanding time-management.
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude when faced with challenges.