Epiphany is looking for an Account Manager in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be the lead contact on your accounts with support from client partners and senior strategists.
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side.
- Attend and run frequent team meetings to ensure the strategy is being delivered against by production teams with multiple workloads and client objectives.
- Operate with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations.
- Improve strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth.
- Cooperate with the client partner to ensure both days to a day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations.
- Demonstarted understanding of the search landscape.
- Solid organizational and time management skills and an understanding of the importance of keeping to deadlines.
- Deep cross channel marketing knowledge.
- Sound communication skills.
- Passionate about digital and search marketing.
- A desire to be at the forefront of the search industry, constantly looking to learn more.
- Strong ability to build relationships and rapport, adapting your style to suit the situation and the person with whom you are communicating, with both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in partnership with multiple teams across the business.