The Search Agency is looking for an Account Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead a book of business and ensure all goals and deadlines are met.
- Produce best-in-class SEM and Display deliverables and regularly communicate performance results.
- Discover opportunities for the growth of accounts.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement improvements to meet client’s online marketing objectives.
- Recognize ideas and solutions to meet the client’s strategic objectives.
- Improve or partner with team members to develop strategic campaign structures and unique search campaigns.
- Adopt high-quality account management and channel best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree – or equivalent work experience – is required.
- Minimum 3 years experience running paid search campaigns.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Familiarity with managing client expectations as it relates to the scope and delivery of service.
- Solid project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven track record in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Sound energy. Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to represent and promote TSA in a professional manner.
- Great ability to service clients in a digital environment.
- High ability to set team priorities and collaborate with other departments to deliver services.