MOI Global is looking for an Account Manager in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the accounts.
- Run a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base.
- Hands-on project management of current and future marketing campaigns.
- Provide and present proposals, constructing budgets and timelines.
- Attend client meetings and work closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
- Promote the account director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team.
- Effective IT marketing knowledge or experience.
- Outstanding copywriting skills.
- Strong strategic, implementation and organization skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly.
- Demonstarted understanding of the dynamics of online communication, digital and social media.
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Solid communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven – they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative.