emfluence is looking for an Account Manager in Missouri, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with our full-service email clients to define the strategy and then implement by composing emails, adding links, sending, monitoring and analyzing results for specific clients.
- Be a part of web development projects in WordPress, Drupal, Magento and/or another custom CMS
- Intelligently translate client needs while offering strategic input to the client (s) and internal teams alike.
- Design efforts of creative services, SEO, PPC, strategy and web development production to effectively execute and track campaigns and/or projects.
- Supervise day-to-day operations with internal resources.
- Track processes as well as introduce and prove new processes as needed.
- Establish realistic expectations with the client(s) and teammates.
- Use an internal project management system (Mavenlink) to keep projects, time and budgets updated and available to report each week.
- Cooperate with internal emfluence subject matter experts to define strategy and estimates.
- Manage project implementation by crafting project budgets and timelines, leading Q/A documentation to ensure client deliverables are being met and providing high quality, data-driven results.
- Supervise the tracking of actual effort spent on projects, and monitor the progress of all resources and budget.
- Act in a stewardship capacity for the company works as a functional member of the team, has the ability to self-direct and self-regulate work-day.
- Conduct other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years in digital marketing account services, project management and agency environment (or related experience).
- Demonstarted understanding of standard project management methodologies, and how to effectively apply them in each environment.
- Expert knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing industry, and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of office and facilities coordination.
- Deep knowledge of social strategy, email strategy, website design and development production.
- Solid interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Sound organizations skills required.
- Able to successfully juggle multiple projects and to prioritize tasks in high-stress situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times.