CHE Proximity is looking for an Account Manager (CX) in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Comprehensive lead CRM Program activity from initial client brief to delivery.
- Direct and own multiple projects, programs of work, and clients with supreme organization, fantastic communication and project management skills.
- Improve and own task and production briefs, timelines, status documentation and estimates.
- Head project budgets, utilizing budget trackers and completing reconciliations as necessary.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency, client and external suppliers
- Conduct client feedback and expectations, interrogating business decisions and objectives to enable thorough and efficient project debriefs within the agency.
- Support the Snr Account Managers with the development of strategic documentation to answer clients’ business challenges and objectives.
- Support the broader agency by assisting in the development and management of internal agency initiatives.
- Cooperate with Snr Account Managers to produce sound and strategic creative briefs, leveraging customer and data insight, a deep knowledge of our clients’ product and program of work, and developing inspiring propositions.
- Proficient experience in CRM is preferable.
- Effective experience with highly targeted, dynamic communication programs (whether digital or print, BTL).
- Ensuring passion for ideas; whether business, marketing or communication focused.
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations.
- Multi-tasker – ability to juggle competing demands from client and agency.
- Intuitive ability to balance business objectives with customer-centric marketing.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple.
- A disciplined, efficient approach to problem-solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical and intuitive.
- Not afraid to get amongst the tools to make things happen.
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure.
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone.
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team, as required.