White Rhino is looking for an Account strategist in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and maintain strong, long-term client relationships.
- Produce high-level, strategic counsel and account strategy to clients, including the development of marketing, communications and media strategies and plans.
- Effectively lead the strategy for digital and print projects and integrated multi-touch campaigns, including large scale website redesigns, microsite and app development, email and print campaigns, and other progressive digital experiences.
- Interact with senior level client contacts on a regular basis related to accounting strategy, project deliverables, business needs and financial details.
- Draft strong, compelling creative briefs.
- Oversee and manage performance metrics for assigned client accounts.
- Promote business development initiatives including proposal creation, pricing, and presentation development/delivery.
- Familiarity with digital development concepts, translating client requests into development requirements and speak knowledgeably about technology.
- Effective work experience as a strategic account manager, ideally in a fast-paced agency setting.
- Proficient experience in B2B or healthcare marketing environment preferred.
- Proven track record in account and project management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, negotiating and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Self-managed and resourceful.
- Tactful and gracious under pressure.
- Available to work out of our Lexington, MA headquarters and travel as needed.