2Base Technologies is looking for an Android Developer in Palakkad, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Draft well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Assure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Maintain continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Diploma in IT or CS / BSc. IT or CS / BCA / B-Tech IT, CS or EC.
- 6 Months or up to 3 years of experience in the IT.
- Expert knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Demonstarted understanding of OOAD principles.
- Deep knowledge of REST / JSON / XML Web Services.
- Effective experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient experience in the unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Proven track record in working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Integration of payment gateways.