MOI Global is looking for an Art Director in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Concept and concept development and copy lines where needed.
- Communicate with clients and attend client and new business presentations.
- Challenge creative briefs from account management and planning teams.
- Understood and work to project budgets and timelines.
- Aid the account team plan budget and time allocation on projects.
- Instill passion, integrity and energy into your work and the creative team.
- Help establish working procedures to benefit the creative processes within the agency.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing, digital and creative trends.
- Be interested in new channels, technologies and platforms.
- Constantly analyze the creative market place and sharing best practice internally.
- Cooperate with third parties when required.
- Contribute to the creative development of the agency’s own brand and marketing activities.
- Be excellent at ideas generation.
- Outstanding art direction skills.
- Strong team development and collaboration skills.
- Be audience focused.
- Be commercially minded.
- Be positive and self-confident.
- Solid competent presenter and be able to capture an audience.
- Ability to help others learn.