MMB is looking for an Art Director in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with copywriters, strategists and Creative Directors.
- Lead and execute projects from concept to completion– tv production, photo shoots, digital design, experiential and brand activation.
- Understood the brands they work on and the business problems you are tasked with solving.
- Improve relationships with the client and figure out what really makes them tick.
- Keep current on industry trends and technology. (Ya know, robots, apps, lasers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or BFA in graphic design or related discipline preferred, but definitely not required.
- Effective previous agency experience.
- Proficient experience across all mediums – TV, print, digital, social and non-traditional.
- Black belt in Adobe Suite and the ability to design your ass off.
- Must provide online examples of design work, produced or not.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to present work and own a room with confidence, energy and swagger.
- Ability to concept BIG IDEAS that defy convention and make consumers take notice; all while keeping the business objective/strategy in mind.