Superdream is looking for an Artworker in Bromsgrove, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assure all artwork is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Support an excellent eye for detail and layout.
- Promote an understanding of key client brand and design guidelines and standards.
- Maintain a methodical and focused approach to complex tasks.
- Aid uphold internal processes to ensure a streamlined workflow.
- Sustain a positive attitude and think clearly under pressure.
- Assure all completed tasks are accurately logged within timekeeping systems.
- Cooperate across the company.
- Report any concerns to senior management.
- Effective work experience in an agency, being able to work to tight and changing deadlines.
- Demonstarted understanding of the design process, with an emphasis on typography and layout, across both printed items and screens of all sizes.
- Deep working knowledge of graphic design techniques.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) specifically.
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Wide knowledge of the print process and preparing print files (CMYK, line screens, spot colors, etc).
- An output driven role, where attention to detail and focus of delivery is paramount.
- Be reliable in the final stages and sign off process – the final stop before the work gets sent to client/printers/ goes live.
- Great ability to create, amend and deliver technically sound artwork documents for print and digital.
- Ability to create digital assets.
- Ability to take projects, from conception to completion, in a timely fashion.
- The ability to keep calm and deliver work under pressure.