Pfizer is looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager in Mississauga, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with brand teams to understand business objectives, identify opportunities and understand how digital goals can be maximized.
- Improve innovative, results-driven digital marketing campaigns that align with brand strategies and capitalize on the latest digital and social media assets and trends.
- Promote, implement and maintain methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of digital programs against KPIs, and make changes as quickly as possible to resolve issues.
- Pull analytics for campaign tracking/optimization and post-mortems.
- Recognize opportunities and provide recommendations to improve the digital customer experience and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the channel.
- Operate within Pfizer-approved SOPs to ensure all programs meet compliance requirements.
- Align with the US team to leverage regional insights and/or regional strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required and an advanced degree would be an asset.
- Minimum 1-year of digital marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing communications development and implementation; including online advertising and promotion, email and search marketing.
- Deep knowledge of the digital creative campaign optimization.
- Demonstrated understanding of internet/intranet, online user experience, e-commerce and web-based technology.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the digital and mobile space.
- Sound knowledge of email and social campaign optimization.
- Effective experience in dealing with SEM/SEO.
- Proficient experience in business objectives for digital services.
- Strong interpersonal, team-building and collaborative relationship skills.
- Great leadership and communication skills.
- Strong innovation and analytic skills.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Limited travel may be required.