TripAdvisor is looking for an Associate Manager, SEO in Needham, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Oversee daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
- Own a large growth vertical with limited assistance from peers.
- Effectively grow a team and educate stakeholders on SEO best practices.
- Manage colleagues through complicated projects with clearly documented plans.
- Recognize growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Support the success from planning to post-launch, with minimal support or direction from others.
- Draft specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Analyze experiment results and push forward the next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Conduct granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking TripAdvisor’s performance against competitors.
- Enhance internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
- Assess and understand each market’s needs related to Search, and communicating them to various internal and external stakeholders.
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative fields such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering).
- Minimum 3 years of SEO work experience with an industry-leading website.
- Advanced skill with Excel and or Access required.
- Exposure to SQL, HIVE, or other coding languages strongly desired.
- The statistical background is a plus.
- Proven track record of business results through SEO.
- A problem-solver, able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight.
- Results-driven. Be able to work to, and be motivated by, revenue targets.
- Highly organized and a self-starter.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in the presentation of data.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.