AppsCore is looking for a Back-end Engineer in Victoria, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the product owner and engineering team to deliver solutions that provide value to our customers.
- Plan and build internal and external APIs.
- Understood business objectives and help to break down ideas into user stories.
- Conduct code reviews on pull requests of your peers to ensure code quality is maintained and standards are upheld.
- Be an engineering advocate for good software practices.
- Operate with third parties to integrate their services with ours.
- Effective experience in working on GraphQL (intermediate to expert) and other back-end technologies, such as NodeJS / Express and Python.
- Proficient experience in both REST and SOAP.
- Proven track record in MSSQL.
- Expert knowledge of using Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with AWS, Machine Learning, auth0, Elasticsearch.
- Strong CI/CD experience, TravisCI is a plus.
- Comfortable with shell scripting, basics around Linux and other server focused Operating Systems.
- Customer focused, with an ability to interact with clients and translate integration needs into technical requirements.
- Solid strategic, logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in groups and take ownership on end to end solutions.
- Able to deconstruct services and design APIs/Integration points.